Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sing For Absoloution

Ok, can we just talk about Matthew McConaughey for a sec? He is so hot in movies like Sahara and Fools Gold. I mean, Y U M M Y.

What an eventful work day that I'm not gonna launch in to full detail about but basically everyone was late except me and two other people, and it was crazy town. But I was on bar and Maresa was super impressed with me and that made me happy. But besides that, I'm just really exhausted from a long day. Plus the time change fucked me up.

But the rest of the day is chill since I go in tomorrow a7 15 but Rachel is coming over tonight for a little bit! So that's something to look forward to.

School starts again this week which is kinda a drag but oh well, must carry on.

But anyways, happy Sunday ya'll!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment