Monday, March 3, 2014

The Walls I Hide Behind, You Walk Right Through

Well today was just a fantastic day. This day was my day. Everything went really well at work, I was perky and happy and making conversation on the bar with everyone because I worked my whole shift on bar today! And it was a morning shift, on a Monday! I was super proud of myself. Then to top it all off, when I got off work, Bran and I went to Panera and we got some salads and smoothies (so good!) and then went next door to get my own GameStop card and a copy of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag which I've been wanting to play since I saw the first trailer for it. So far, I really enjoy it a lot. I get to be a pirate and an assassin. What more could a girl want?

Since it's my spring break, I wont have class tomorrow so I can actually have a real day off. Joy is coming over tonight and she's sleeping over and were going to watch Netflix and probably go to Starbucks because she's an addict now. But tomorrow we are going to the beach and spending the whole day there! I cant wait because I've actually wanted to go to the beach for a while. This week looks really promising and this Friday, Rachel comes home! I couldn't be more thrilled! I work again like a mid shift on Wednesday so that's not too bad but this shifts tend to drag on because you see the people who opened get to the end of their shift, the mid-shift people come and go, and you leave when the closers start to come in for their shifts. It just sounds longer. You either want a super early shift or a shift at 3 or 3 30.

Anyways, Joy will be here soon, but here are a few pics from this week (also when Joy slept over on Thursday night).

Hope everyone had a kick ass Monday like I did!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment