Friday, March 7, 2014

You Electrify My Life

Just another lazy day

It's much nicer outside though and if I had more time I would go outside and tan but I really don't have that kind of time today because I have to go to work today at 3 and I close. I close with Bran today so it can be a good night or it can be a crap night. But I think it'll be good because after work were hanging out too so it'll be fun.

Plus Rachel comes home tonight! I don't see her until Sunday but at least she's in town. I miss the crap out of her.

Things with Nick are going pretty well. We talk a lot and were hanging out again tomorrow before work. Fingers crossed with this guy!

But anyways, nothing really to report but work and lazy Friday mornings. My life is super exciting right now. This week will be very exciting though, I can feel it in my bones.

But I'm gonna start getting my make up ready for work slowly so I have time.
(That's how boring my day is)

Happy Friday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment