Sunday, March 2, 2014

Call Me The Breeze

It's a John Mayer kind of day. His 2013 album makes me want to spend a whole day in the Keys, on the beach, with a beer. And I don't even like beer all that much. It makes me excited for summer vacation. Even though, I'll be in school, it'll be a shorter semester because its summer and I'll most likely take the shorter semester (the 12 week one) so I don't use up my whole summer. And it'll be the first half. Plus Rachel will be down here all summer and I couldn't be more thrilled.

The more time I spend on the scooter, the more I enjoy being outside in the sunlight. 15 minutes in the sun really does improve your mood. I'm just starting to get over feeling icky in shorts and tight shirts because of the weight I've lost recently and its making me a little more open to being outside. Time are changing and--thank god--this time around, I'm changing with it. Although I'm thrilled to be moving to Pittsburgh and living in a place where I can wear clothes I've always wanted to, and be with seasons and new people and my best friend, I'm going to enjoy my summer in sunny South Florida this year and actually spend time on the beach and with friends and make the most of my summer nights.
Last night, after Bran got out of work, we went and got pizza and sat in his car and talked and it was just a lot of fun. We haven't been able to hang out a lot and I missed the shit out of him. I really needed that last night, it was a lot of fun.

Today it's absolutely beautiful outside so after I finish some homework, I'll probably go sit outside for a little while and enjoy the day before I go to work at 5 tonight.

Hope everyone has a really great Sunday!

xo

PS Sometimes I really do love where I live


No comments:

Post a Comment