Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fools Gold

Every time I watch Fool's Gold, I want to go to the Keys and spend a lot of time on the beach. Because the beaches in the Keys are actually really nice as opposed to the beaches here in Deerfield Beach. And lately the weather has been really nice but I don't have many friends who like to spend time outdoors or have the time and car to drive to the keys for a day or weekend.

Instead, for right now, I'm going to drink a Corona and watch movies about the Bahamas/Keys until plans can be made more solid.

In other news, Rachel comes home tomorrow! I am so excited because I've missed her so much! Hopefully I can get an afternoon off or switch with someone so we can go to the beach together. But I cant wait. I can't emphasize the excitement enough.

The rest of the day will be a pretty chill one because its rainy today and Pompano's practice was cancelled by the school because of the weather.

But anyways, rainy day in SoFlo so I'm going to put comfy clothes on and watch movies.

Have a good Thursday!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment