Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's Getting Hot In Here

All I wanted to do today was take off all my clothes at work, holy heat stroke Batman!

I show up this morning and I find out the AC is broken! It was like 85 degrees when I got there in the early morning and by noon we were all baking. It was a whopping 90 degrees but in the Drive Thru window it was hotter! Let me tell you something, today, I found out what dying feels like. Holli and I were running around getting the store caught up and we were dying. When I went on my break, I stuck my face in the fridge first. I was dying. When the sun went down it got a little better. And to think I wore pants today instead of shorts.

At least everyone was in a generally good mood which was weird in itself!

But the rest of the day I pretty much just want to chill out. This guy Nick said he wanted to hang out today (this guy I've been talking to) but nothing solid is out there yet.

Anywyas peeps, Hope your Wednesday was better than my hot one!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment