Monday, March 10, 2014

A Kick In The Gut From Mother Nature

My uterus hates me. Like its literally imploding on itself. my legs are swollen from working too. It wasn't a hard day, it was pleasantly uneventful but I was really exhausted so it just escalated it all.

And obviously reading this you wouldn't know, but as I was typing the sentence above, MY NOSE STARTED BLEEDING. Unbelievable! I'm so mad you don't even know.

Today is just not my day, I've concluded, its just one of those days.

I'm gonna lay down for the day and relax because mother nature decided to screw with me.

Greys Marathon all night!

Happy Monday loves!

(on a random note, Rachel and I discovered that we are exactly like Cristina and Meredith from Greys. I am Meredith and she is Cristina. it's too perfect.)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment