Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Not Responsible

So, I only had one class today. Yup, my Psych class cancelled again and my math teacher sent an email that said class was cancelled and that was it. Not even a reason this time. Its honestly annoying.

I can't wait to be at Pitt where the teachers actually teach their classes and the University knows how to hire professors.

Today has been reasonable normal. I went to class, my professors tried to argue with me about the date of a presentation which should've been on a Thursday but was on Friday with the date she gave us. It was silly. Like are you really going to argue with me? I have a calendar right in front of me.

But anyways, after that, I drove to Boca Scooters to pick up my plates for the scoots and I got gas then met up with my friend Annie to get some food from Whole Foods.

It was really good, I could live at Whole Foods. After we ate, we walked down to the Jamba Juice and I got a fantastic smoothie made with fruits and kale and it was really really good!

When I got home I decided to try out some new hair styles for me that are easy but also really cute. I found one and I've been mostly successful. I'll post a picture.

Anyways, I hope everyone's Tuesday was better than mine!

xo




My hair is still pretty short so you can see the hair-tie and its really thick so it's a little harder but normally it would tuck away with the hair, and looks more flowing and I'm still getting used to doing hair in general so you can see the pins (hopefully that'll be something that can be hidden with practice). It really is easy to do, just some twisting and pinning up. If it holds my hair, it'll hold yours too! Here's the link to the website where I found the up do along with directions!


No comments:

Post a Comment