Sunday, May 4, 2014

May The Fourth Be With You

I am so tired. Wow, and extremely moody and pissy. But I'm not going to get into it.

I finished my first semester of college! Technically not my freshmen year yet. I will have finished that by the end of the summer. I'm taking Bio this first summer semester and I am so excited to take it. I really love Biology so I cant wait to take on the workload.

First couple of days of my little mini summer have been all work except n Thursday. I went to the beach with Rachel and we talked and I really missed her.

For my birthday, I decided I want to drive up to Disney and spend two days there. One day at Epcot, and one day (my birthday) at Magic Kindgom. I hope it all works out. I want to drive up the night before because I kinda want my sister to go too, but knowing my dad, he wouldn't let her go for overnight stays. But I would still wanna go up before so I'm not so exhausted during the day but I doubt that we'll do that because it'll be too expensive for the two nights.

Anyways, last couple of days have been stressful and stupid but I'm ready for the new week.

Happy Sundays lovelies!

xo

btw loving Google's home page today!





No comments:

Post a Comment