Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Show Me How To Lie

Sitting in the middle of my bio class right now actually. I just finished my first exam and I'm sitting in the back with the rest of the girls who are done waiting on the other girls to finish. It was tough. I can definitely see that the questions were kinda trick questions. I'm glad I caught them. After a semester with Putnam and Shipe in high school, I can spot a trick question a mile away. But I think I overall did very well on it. Fingers crossed!

Yesterday was a lot of fun, after put bio lab (which got our ridiculously early) a couple of the girls from my lecture who were in the lab too, invited me to go to Panera with them to study and we didn't get a whole lot done because we were taking too much but it was really nice to have a study group (even though we studied very little). After I got home, I read a lite but (current reading Pride & Prejudice, it's my favorite book!) and then Rachel came over to sleepover. I haven't seen her in a while, so we got yogurt and sat on the beach and talked a lot. It was a lot of fun. Joy slept over too and she is currently at my house and were gonna tan a little later. This morning Rachel and I went to Galleria mall and I bought this REALLY cute bikini from Aerie and the bottom was free! It is super cute. Hopefully Natalie will be coming over tonight and that'll be fun and Joy is spending the rest of the day with me!

Hope everyone's day is going as well as mine in. The break between the exam and lecture for today just started so I'm signing off for the day.

Happy Tuesday!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment