Sunday, May 25, 2014

Best Day Of My Life

Lately my weekends have been unusually quiet. I spent the entire day at home yesterday, cleaning. And today, I'm doing the same thing.

Many little accomplishments will come out of today though. The constant hunt for a job in Pittsburgh is exhausting but hopefully I'll be getting some promising results soon enough. Countdown to my moving day has been on going for months now but with summer quickly approaching, time will be moving a lot faster. Especially since the moving day was just bumped up to early August! Exciting stuff people.

This week will hopefully go by quickly. My 19th birthday is Thursday and I'm taking the whole day off (with the blessing of my bio professor) and going to Disney! I wish I was moving to Disney instead sometimes. I'm going with my best friends and Rachel is making me wear a crown (no objection there) and Joy is coming with us this time! It'll be great. Then on Friday, Maleficent comes out and I've been dying to see it because Angelina Jolie is a babe. Also I'm getting my tattoo on Friday, so wish me luck!

So for all you sarcastic cynics, I have a wonderful game for you. Cards Against Humanity is the best card game I have played so far in my 19 years. Its pretty raunchy at times but this game had me in tears the other day from laughter. 100% recommend this game, to anyone.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment