Saturday, May 17, 2014

Too Young To Die

So it's day 3 of parents being out of town and let me tell you about the party I threw last night!

No

I'm 100% kidding, I watched movies all day with Natalie.

It was a lot f fun though. We went and got our nails done (well just me, she kept me company) and I got this really pretty blue color. Afterwards (as per tradition) we went next door to Marshalls and I finally bought these red high-waisted shorts that I have continuously come back to and decided not to get. I mean after what, 4 visits in the last 6 months, they were finally on clearance so I couldn't not get them. They're really cute!

After that we went on a sob story movie marathon. We watched Blackfish, Love Actually, Les Miserables, and Remember Me. And we cried for every single one. We are so single, its rude.

I also cooked last night, like a real meal. I made chili with rice. And it was actually really good! And yeah I microwaved the rice but whatever, I actually cooked the chili and it turned out really good. I have pictures for proof!

It was a really nice day, gloomy and rainy so perfect for movies. I also found a recipe for a drink called a Sonic Screwdriver. If you like Doctor Who, you'll get it when you see the picture. Its made up with blue Gatorade, vodka, and Grand Mariner. (Just a little bit. It was good though.) If you don't like the taste of vodka which to some tastes like nail polish remover, I recommend!

Anyways, I have a whole day of tanning and studying to do today so I am going to finish my coffee in peace.

I would like to say that I would indeed survive living on my own. An empty house doesn't bother me in the slightest.

xoxo

PS. I just wanted to show off my beautiful sister at her junior prom last night. Gorgeous!







No comments:

Post a Comment