Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The 1975

Woooooooooow, last night was amazing!

When Natalie came over, I decided to go to The 1975 concert with her even though we didn't have tickets because I really love them right? Well, best decision ever. We got to hear them and see them a little bit and after the concert was over we got to meet the opening band Bad Suns and they were awesome live. I had heard some of their songs a little while ago and liked it but this just confirmed it. They were super sweet too! Ill post the pictures obviously (I look terrible) and this is the link to their website with their awesome music!

But the best part was when George from the 1975 came back out on stage and I got my phone case signed by him and I got a picture! He is the love of my life, I was so happy to meet him. He liked my phone case too! It was the best part of the night hands down. I am on high alert for when they go on tour again so I can get a ticket this time!

 
Also, if you guys have a chance check out Moderne. and they're new single Quietly. Really awesome song!

But yeah, really great wonderful night! Sometimes, even if you don't feel like going out, do it anyways because something wonderful could happen.

xo

ps. I put Youtube videos for me favorite 1975 song and Bad Suns!







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment