Thursday, May 8, 2014

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Guess who got 3 A's and one B in her classes????

This girl!!!

Major boost of confidence. Hard work pays off! I have 13 credits now and I by the end of the summer I will have 23 credits for when I transfer up to Pittsburgh! I cant wait!

Work today was ok, I spent most of it just doing random things and setting up for Frappy Hour.

Yesterday when I hung out with Rachel, we tanned and went swimming (we got tanned holy moly) then went shopping at this really cute store by the beach and it was waaay to expensive but the stuff was cute. After that we went to this new cupcake shop and it was ahhhhmazing. They had these little macaroons and they were just perfect and airy and the cupcakes themselves were soooo good. They were called Batter & Co. so if you're ever in the Pompano Beach area, they are definitely worth checking out.

Anyways, tonight me and my parents are going to J Marks for dinner to celebrate my straight (almost) A's!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment