Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sex

What an eventful 24 hours.

Not really  but definitely enjoyable.

Yesterday was Memorial Day (or day for beach and barbeque which I don't really understand because the day is supposed to be for veterans and the armed forces not your suntan) so my Madre cooked some really good food and we stayed home most of the day but at around 5 I went to my friend Kristens house with a bunch of other friends and we played Cards Against Humanity and we were all very clever it was a lot of fun. After a while we got hungry s we ordered a lard pizza from Dominos and when we got it (if you've ever had a large dominos pizza) we realized we would need another ne to satisfy 5 girls. So we ordered another one and we tried to be nonchalant about it but they knew.

Today I had class and didn't do much besides that. I got my tickets for Disney this Thursday for my birthday and tomorrow I have all my good friends coming over for dinner and strawberry ice cream! I'm actually 5 years old, you guys.

Anyways, off to watch my favorite movie and relax before constant activities this weekend!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment