Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Well, I'm not going to get into why I've made the decision but its been made.

I will no longer be working as a barista at Starbucks. My school means to much to me at this point in my life and I need to focus on only that. I love my Starbucks family and it makes me sad that I need to leave but I loved working there. Yeah it was stressful but a lot of fun things happened while I was there and a lot of good memories were made there and a lot of friendships came out of it too. I don't regret my time there. But its time to move on.

The last few days were kinda blurred due to making this decision but I did get to go see my best friend Joy's mom's new salon. Its at one of those places where people lease out their own room kind of and its in a building full of other salons. Like her mom does facials, body massages and wraps and stuff like that while someone next door could be doing nails or hair. Its a really cool idea. And it was really pretty in her room, she did a great job decorating!

After that we all went to get pizza at this place called Manhattan Joes Pizzeria and it was the bomb.com let me tell you. It was really good pizza! One of the best I've had in a long time.

Rachel is coming over today and were gonna tan and hang out and plan out my birthday trip to Magic Kingdom! I wanna go twice this summer because soon I wont be able to just go when I feel like it. Joy is coming with us too. Cant wait!

I'm on my way to becoming BLS (Basic Life Support) certified which is exciting because then I can get jobs at medical centers or hospitals as like a receptionist or something but then I'll be working in an environment I really crave to be apart of. I'm excited!

I feel like my life is going in a direction I really want it to and I'm excited.

xo
btw my friends Brenna and Summer just adopted a silver fox and I'm super jealous




No comments:

Post a Comment