Saturday, May 24, 2014

X-Men

I'm such an X-Men nerd. Last night I went to see the new movie and it was kick ass. It was so good.

Storm is a babe, Hugh Jackman has a great butt and Jennifer Lawrence is always flawless and that's just the beginning of it all. I seriously recommend it!

Afterwards, my friends came over and we watched Pride & Prejudice because we hate ourselves and devoured the last of the strawberry ice cream in my house.

Today I've deep cleaned my room. I have organized and tossed things and just overall had a full cleanse of all the old to make room for the new. Everything looks much nicer in my opinion. My room can be a mess at times, but its my mess so I become comfortable; eventually it becomes too much and I have no choice but to clean it. I'm sure there are a lot of people like that.  

Anyways, not much to report other than the movie (A++) and the room cleaning. I would post pictures but that would leave little to the imagination.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment