Saturday, May 31, 2014

When You Wish Upon A Star

Disney was FABULOUS!

My whole birthday weekend was fabulous. The night before my birthday, my mom planned this whole dinner for me and my friends and we all had some wine and dessert and played Cards Against Humanity and it was all so awesome. We had mini cupcakes from my favorite place too!

Then on my actual birthday we went to Magic Kingdom! I'm actually 12. We spent the whole day there and the snow white ride was SO GOOD! We got a fast pass for the whole party because Summer and Brenna had this lady who took an hour to do what she was doing and made them late so we literally got in line and waited 2 minutes and then get on and it was so worth it! The whole day was great and because it was my birthday, I got a pin and everyone (I mean everyone) was saying happy birthday. Even one of the photographers got all active and took pictures of me and took a selfie on my phone. Then later at night, we watched the show they play n the castle and it made me cry. Actual tears! Then the fireworks were so great. It was all very magical if you will.

Then yesterday, we drove home after staying with Brenna and Summer in their timeshare (thanks again guys!) and on our way home we saw a Wawa! If you're up north, you'll know why this was a big deal! So we had to stop and take a picture! Then when we got home, Rachel had to go home for work and I met up with Natalie and Natasha and we all went to Colorfast Tattoo in Coral Springs (super great artwork and awesome people!) and we got my first tattoo! I am so happy with it! Then we went to see Maleficent which was SOOOO good! I am in love with that movie! So good!

Tonight I am going to dinner with my dad and my little sister so I am excited about that! We're going somewhere in Miami!

On a different note, congrats to Pompanos class of 2014 on their graduation!

Off to the real world now!

xo

(Best birthday I've ever had, thank you to everyone who was with me)










No comments:

Post a Comment