Monday, May 12, 2014

Live High, Live Mighty, Live Righteously

You know you're a college student when you get a free Biology textbook! Today was my first day of the new semester and my teachers are pretty great. I have a lab in the morning and its a really long class (four hours!) Holy Biology Major Batman! I have the lecture shortly afterwards and my professor I swear is just like Wilson from House. He speaks the same way and is super funny. He took a particular liking to me since I was his only Pre-Medicine student! He has high expectations.

I got my lab coat today and I haven't been able t stop wearing it. I am in love with it. It looks so good on me! Just another thing to make me push for that white coat in my future.

This weekend will be interesting since my parentals will be out of town and I've got pup duty. Wont be to bad, I have to start studying for my first exam this week anyways (I know so soon).

Hope everyone is having a great day like I am! You don't get a brand new 250$ textbook every semester you know.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment