Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pride & Prejudice

Tomorrow is my last day, 8 more hours. I open tomorrow with the same people I did my first open with. I've come full circle. Tomorrow is my last shift and I will miss everyone a lot but its time.

My parents are also going out of town tomorrow for the weekend and will be back on Monday. Meanwhile I will be studying all weekend because come Tuesday I already have an exam in Bio. I mean I feel like I know the material pretty well so far which is good but I still need to hardcore study. I cant get anything lower than an A in this class. And the lab.

Speaking of the lab! Today we tested pH levels and Buffers and (yeah pretty basic) but it was fun. I have a really good group of girls to work with on this. I've done this experiment (not to this detail) many times before but it was fun with my group.

My frustration for the week is: Jane Austen writes men so well that I am angry they don't exist in real life. Its not her fault, because men like this did exist at one point but has now become a dying breed.

So I would like to make a PSA:
If my Mr. Darcy is out there: anytime you're ready to show your face, you'll know where I'll be.

And especially: If you don't understand the reference, don't bother.

With that, I leave you to go walk the pups and then continue studying!

Happy hump day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment