Thursday, May 15, 2014

Your Hand In Mine

What a really great day!

First, well I slept terribly, but that was probably my fault. But then at work, we had a really great open and it was pretty stormy so it wasn't all that busy. I got to leave early, which was a nice surprise and when I left, everyone had signed a card for me (it was all very emotional) and it was really sweet, I love my coworkers. After I went home, I went to play with the puppies a bt because they'd been home alone all day.

When it came time, I went to school for my bio lecture. We had a pop quiz (which I had reviewed my notes with getting off early and all that) and I got every question right!  Today was a really good day.

Have the weekend to study and relax now.

Now I'm taking a break and watching Frozen with the pups. Gonna walk them as soon as the rain calms down.

Anyways, go Thursday!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment