Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mom's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!

But especially to my mom who has put up with my crap for 19 years now. In the past, I've been real shitty to my mom and it was time I turned it around. I love my mom and no one has done a better job of kicking my butt to do the right thing and do good in school like she has. I appreciate everything she does for me. She deserves the best in life. Love you Mamma <3

This week is my last week at Starbucks and sometimes I think I'll miss it and sometimes I'm glad I'm letting go so its kinda bittersweet.

Today I'm just hanging out with the fam, and tomorrow I begin my first day of the new semester! I'm excited!

Anyways, Happy Sunday'Moms Day!

xo

Heres a flashback for ya'll (prepare for awkward me)


 (Here's a little gem for you guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment