Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's Gonna Be May

Everyone knows the silly InSync song right?

Currently soaking my feet after my shortest shift of the week (which was 7 hours and 45 minutes yay) and I will be sitting here for a while because my feet really freaking hurt. And I have some last minute work for my classes (which are already over) but I need to finish it since obviously its a grade.

Busy week at work so far. Today someone ordered 18 drinks. Eighteen! and 12 of them were Frappucinos!! Unbelievable! Some men just want to watch the world burn.

My short summer vacation starts tomorrow and I'm kicking it off with my best friend at the beach! I'm so excited.

Also yesterday, I ate sushi for the first time! If you know me, you would know that I do not eat sushi because I don't like fish. Especially raw fish. And it was good! I actually liked it. We went to this place called Ninja Spinning Sushi Bar and the appeal was that I didn't know what was in it so I just ate it. I think the best way to like sushi is to blindly taste it. So I liked what I ate but we'll see if I like it enough later on too! The bar itself was awesome though because there was a little river that went in circles around the bar that had these little boats on them that carried plates of sushi so you when something came by, you would pick up the plate and be charged based on the color (white being 3 dollars, blue being 5, etc.) but it was really a cool, cool place. If you're in the Boca area, I say go check it out!

I'm excited for May because its my birthday month! And I get to start taking Bio and I'm thrilled. Can't wait!

Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment