Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who Gives A Fuck About An Oxford Comma?

Math overload

So many problems, this is getting ridiculous.

Strange day today. I woke up to go to work feeling like absolute crap but thought it would pass. When I get to work, I thought I was feeling better. In a good mood, doing good, and all of a sudden the nausea hits me like a wall. I smell the coffees and espresso and I want to vomit, I smell the food (especially the sausage classic) coming out of the oven and I almost wanted to keel over. I couldn't see straight, I apparently looked like I was about to pass out. It was a bad morning. But Paul came in early for me so I left early and pretty much laid down all day, trying to get it out of my system. For the most part I feel a little better but as soon as I get up, I feel like I'm going to fall over. So I'm just sitting in my chair so I can avoid that.

I got my new scoots today! Its blue, I haven't come up with a name yet, but I got it and its mine! I was so excited driving it home, Its brand new, and I bought it myself. AND it has cup holders. I'm so excited. This will be great.

Besides that, tomorrow I have some of my last classes, but then I'm off for the week for spring break!

The next few weeks will be fun!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment