Sunday, February 16, 2014

Do I Wanna Know?

If this feeling goes both ways

Well this is a load of crap, I work all mornings this week! I stopped working mornings for a reason! Agh so much for a restful week. But I did get Saturday off which is perfect! I can go see Pompano down at Flanagan! But I need to drop by practices this week so I can find a ride because I don't have a car anymore. Maybe I can go with Jackie. I must find out this week but I also have to get gas for the vespa and I whole bunch of stuff.

Holli told me that she could fix up my pistons so my scooter will go faster so I think I might do that because I could use some more power without having to get a license.

Anyways, the day was spent for a little while at work (4 hours!) and the rest tanning and eating a good lunch and dying my hair again. Just a chill day overall. Watching Lord of the Rings and eating Kit Kat.

Off to work in the AM tomorrow, not too thrilled about it. Goodnight lovelies!

xo


I shall dye my hair with the blood of my enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment