Saturday, February 8, 2014

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Frozen was SOOOO GOOOOOD.

I'm in love with that movie! Elsa is a badass and Anna is literally me I love them so much. It kinda hits home for me because they're sisters and the separation hurts them both so much that when they see each other its awkward and I know people think its adorable and quirky but that's honestly what its like when your separated for so long and you see each other. Its weird because you know them but you don't, you know? But I loved the movie so much I watched it twice in a row. Such a cute movie and it made me want to go to Disney that much more. I'm going to plan a trip very, very soon because I miss it. But I'm definitely Elsa, just saying.

Today was uneventful. Went to class, hung out at home, went to work and that's my day!

But I hope you guys have a safe Friday!

Much love

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment