Monday, February 10, 2014

Favourite Worst Nightmare

That Arctic Monkeys album really is the best.

Last night was good. I mean yesterday I was supposed to go in at 5 30 but I got called in earlier because someone was a no call no show,  so I went in at 3 instead and stayed until closing instead of 9 30 so I got the hours which is nice. The close was really good, but tensions were running pretty high earlier in the afternoon but everything was resolved and we ended up having a really great night.

But anyways, after the close last night and Saturday, Bran and I got pizza from dominos because we roll like that. I think the dominos guy has a crush on me though because he always give me unnecessary discounts when he's there. But whatever, I keep going because pizza is life.

This weekend has been all in all not very eventful, lots of homework and working and closing. I did however get an A on my psych test! Which I'm super proud of! I have another test due by Tuesday which I'm gonna take at the library because its one of the harder most important chapters in the book.

I've become quite the student though. I study all the time, spend hours doing homework and reading my text books, make sure everything is on time and I ace my tests. The feeling is really wonderful. I enjoy doing homework and going to class. My friends and family think its because I actually know what I want to do with my life now and they're all really proud. Especially my mom which makes me happy.

Well, I'm gonna finish some of this homework before I go to work again at 1 today! But at least I don't close, I leave at 7!

Hope everyone starts their week out well! Happy Monday!

xo

"Studying sucks a lot less than failing. Choose your fate."


No comments:

Post a Comment