Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Take Back The Night

Last nights close was so good! We kicked ass! It was all girls and I broke down every bar (taking everything apart, cleaning it, and putting it back) all by myself and Jen ran the floor on her own and we were great. I'm so proud of myself for doing as well as I did and getting out relatively on time! We all kicked ass, I'm so happy. Proved myself as a closer.

Today is a school day and I'm just waiting on going to my math class (which my teacher finally decided to have weekly) and then we are going out to dinner with the familia for Mommos birthday this week. She leaves tomorrow, and although she can be annoying when it comes to putting my stuff in places I'll never find them, I'm going to miss her.

This past weekend, I took Saturday off so I could spend the whole day with Pompanos guard and staff and it was so much fun! The girls did really well and it was a lot of fun. After the competition, Jackie, Katie and I went and got slurpees and bonded. It was a great day overall. Really enjoyed myself.

Besides that, the past few days have been pretty boring. Sunday night was wayyyy to much fun... but I'm not going to get into that right now, until I see things going in a good direction and I don't want to jinx it.

Anyways lovelies, Hope the week is going well!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment