Monday, February 3, 2014

Breakfast At Tiffany's

I love Audrey Hepburn so, so much. Breakfast At Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies too. After a long day at work I'm going to relax and do a little more homework that I have left. Probably start reviewing my next math lesson ahead of time too. I'm very excited to go to class tomorrow, but I'm also nervous because I think I'm going to hear from Pittsburgh this week. I need to start planning for august though in every aspect. Financially, educationally, socially. Lots to think of, lots to plan, lots to save, and lots to get. Oh, and I have to get more winter acceptable clothing.

I'm just going into a bit of a panic mode is all. Don't mind me!

Just something I started to live by:
For class and sophistication, wear lace lingerie, coal black eyeliner and a posture to kill. Never slouch, and never go out looking worse than you would if your worst enemy was paying a visit

I have ridiculous feelings for someone but I'm not going to act on them because there's no point. I don't want a relationship and I'll be happy this Valentines Day (I know everyone says that) because it wont be stressful like it always has been. Plus I'll be working!

But I hope everyone had a good start to this week, cant wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for me!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment