Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Horizon Tries But It's Just Not As Kind On The Eyes

Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst since I started working at Starbucks. The coffee a
is just awful, like it just tastes bad. The food has always been good, but I cant eat a lot of it now that I'm vegetarian again.

I have to start saving more money. I mean, I've been doing very well in regards to saving but I need to save more. I changed my availability on Thursday nights so I can work after 5 30 because I need the hours. It sucks that I'm taking one of my days off to work more but I really need the hours that it will give me. I don't want to fall behind in my plan anymore than I had by deciding way too late what I wanted to do. So I save my tips, I save in gas now, I'm picking up doubles whenever I can and am now available Thursday nights.

Speaking of saving in gas and insurance, I've been driving the Vespa because I no longer have a car because fixing it would've been pointless for what the car is worth, and I went to get gas last night and for a full tank (which is 1.5 gallons which takes me about 200 miles) was only 5 dollars.
W H A T
It was fabulous, I'm going to save so much money with this decision. And I went on Federal Highway today and it wasn't awful. I felt bad because I felt I was going too slow (even though I was going a little above the speed limit) but for Boca that's slow so I felt kinda bad but I'm sure their used to it at this point.

Anyways, I'll probably post again a little later today with more information of my day. This is just the early part of my day. I'm gonna go get some more crap food from the gas station and be on my way to class.

Have a great Tuesday everybody!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment