Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Friendships Are Lovely

I don't think I have to say it twice, having friends is a wonderful thing. And knowing that you have friends is comforting and when you  realize who they really are, they become stronger bonds. It's the little things like seeing them briefly but still walk away smiling because you know they care and they know you care. It's not even being in the same state and still talking every chance you get, even if its only for 10 minutes. Its being on two different schedules and still finding the rare time to see each other and picking up where you left off like you didn't miss a beat. True friendship is something rare and you need to see it before you lose it. Just a bit of an observation I made today.

Besides that, my day was rather uneventful. Joy will hopefully be coming over tonight to do some homework and that's my night. Hope you guys had just as lovely a day as I did!

Much love

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment