Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Wont Say I'm In Love

I loooove Hercules. Its probably one of my favorite Disney movies. Today is a day for homework! I got of work at 2 today and took a shower and sat down to immediately do homework. After eating a salad. That was the bomb.com by the way.

Today is SuperBowl Sunday here in 'Murica. I think there's an important episode of football on tonight? I'm not too sure. So naturally today people are more beer-oriented than coffee so today wasn't that busy. It kinda sucked getting up this morning because I closed last night and we didn't get out late or anything, we got out perfectly on time, but of course I couldn't fall asleep so I was exhausted today. But last night was fun, we all worked together and got everything done. Garrett being a shift is really nice, I really enjoy closing with him. And Jeff. He's turned out to be a really good friend. Like last night he spelled my name in Mocha and when I asked why he said "It's because you're so sweet!" aww that was cute. But I enjoy closing a lot in general.

When it comes to my Friend, it's so hard to read the signals. Very mixed. But no point in thinking too hard about, not looking for anything serious really. People tell me to let it find me but I don't know how much I want it to right now. Things between my Friend and I will stay as they are. Just friendly, nothing more.

Maybe I'll watch Tangled afterwards? Yes!

But anyways, hope everyone had a memorable weekend!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment