Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One Day I'll Fly Away

Leave all this to yesterday...

If I could get my hair to be the same shade of red as Nicole Kidman's in Moulin Rouge then I would die a happy girl. I think I'm too tan actually *frowny face*

Today I got literally all of my homework done today (well until tomorrow anyway) I even started reviewing the next chapter for my Psych class.  But now I'm going to enjoy my night off and just go on Tumblr for hours straight. And watch Netflix. Yes, this sounds like a plan.

Spent the night with Joy which was nice because we made the most bomb ass Mac n Cheese. Y U M.
And finished some homework and ate a whole box of Ferrero Rocher. Soo good.

Tomorrow I have class and I'm pretty excited for it. I really enjoy going to class.

Welp, goodnight my lovelies! Happy Hump Day!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment