Saturday, February 15, 2014

About Time

I just watched probably one of the cutest movies. Its called About Time. Rachel McAdams is in it and she is of course fabulous. This movie is seriously such a feel good movie, I kept waiting for something bad to happen because it was all so perfect but it just one of those movies where its just a feel good movie about life. I really enjoyed it, I recommend it 1OO%!

But anyways, my car finally decided to crap out on me. Its been making this noise, like a clicking noise and I finally took it in and it would've been over 2000 dollars to fix it along with the other things that was wrong with it so we all officially decided to sell my car and buy a scooter! I already got the helmet and when Adam gets back were gonna sell the car to CarMax and buy a scooter. Exciting stuff happening!

Yesterday was Valentines Day or what I like to call Single Awareness Day! And I was working, obviously, but it wasn't so bad actually. I really had a good night. And it was a good close. So nothing really interesting there.

But anyways, I'm off to ride my moms intensely yellow Vespa to work for the night in my new stylish helmet!

But seriously, watch About Time.

xo lovelies!

“We’re all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.”
Tim/Mary - About Time



 

No comments:

Post a Comment