Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Black Holes And Revelations

House is finally on Netflix! I love House, he's such a smart ass.

Anyways, got my research paper back, and I got a 92! Yes! I was so happy when I saw that grade because I worked so hard on this damn paper. I put blood, sweat, and tears into this paper.

Anyways, I have another shift, over 8 hours this time, and I'm mad. I'm mad at the shift I have on Saturday because its late morning to 6 pm then I open the next day. I need to change my availability because these middle shifts suck so hard.

I'm switching back to morning because that's what I'm used to again and the shifts are better. Plus the classes I'll be taking will be at night  because I couldn't imagine working every single night so I'd rather take afternoon classes.

Anyways, tonight is a slow one. Gonna be filling out scholarships most of the night and sitting down, minimal movement seeing as I'll be running around all day tomorrow for over 8 hours. Can't wait.

Welp, have a good week peeps!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment