Thursday, April 3, 2014

Heart In A Box

Officially putting away tip money for a MacBook! I'm planning to have enough by August when they have their student discount on all products. I cant wait, I've always wanted a MacBook. Its about time since I'll be moving up to Pittsburgh for school, might as well go with a good quality laptop.

Anyways, pretty good day all together. I got a bunch of paperwork done and sent off to Pitt and some homework done  as well. Tomorrow is more of a social day. Had to have a coworker take over my shift so I can take care of some things and then later in the night, I have a birthday dinner for my favorite twins! Busy, busy, busy week.

Anyways, its pizza night at my house. Just a chill day at home and school today.

Anyways, carry on peeps!

Happy Thursday!

xo



PS It's Rachel and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment