Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sweet Caroline

WELL, after a long four days and a wonderful four days, I am unfortunately home once again.

It was like a dream, being there. That is definitely the place I want to move to. I want to move there SO bad. Rachel showed me around the campus (which is awesome), and there were lots of great places to eat and relax and study and I'm in love with the campus and the city.

The orientation was really informative especially when it came to how much you need to pay. It was extremely expensive. Trying not to panic.

We went to Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History, the Cathedral (which all the classes are in), Mt Washington, and Heinz Field!

Anyways, I gotta keep it short and sweet but I have some pictures that'll sum up the whole weekend.

Happy Easter everybody!

Hail To Pitt!

xo













No comments:

Post a Comment