Sunday, April 27, 2014

Keep On Keeping On

What a long day. It wasn't stressful, it was just fast paced.

Yesterday I opened at work to cover for someone but I was also scheduled pretty early so technically we were a body down. Plus it was busy and someone was injured so they couldn't move around at all.

Today wasn't that bad overall though. I work tomorrow too but I work a shorter shift and it wont be as busy either so looking forward to that.

Rachel is home! I wont be able to see her yet I don't think but she's home! And next time she goes back to Pitt, I'll go with! I CANT WAIT.

Joy came over last night. We went to BurgerFi last night and watched the Heat game. They won! Yes! after that we went to CocoYogurt and Joy put too much yogurt in her cup and paid 12 dollars for it! It was insanely funny! We then came home and watched The Little Mermaid (well part of it) but then I had to go to bed because I opened today.

Anyways. Last week of classes until May 12th when it starts all over again!

Happy Sunday!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment