Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Finals Games

It's official. My professors don't care at all. My classes are getting cancelled all the time but I still have all this homework and presentations and papers. Its silly. And a waste of my time.

Good news though, I might be able to apply for an RA position at Pitt in the dorms. That means I'll be in charge of a floor with one other person but the dorm I live in will be paid for and I get to go to school! I hope this works out.

While that story develops, I'm studying. Nothing really exciting. Natalie is going to help later on so before that I need to be going to class.

Which is very soon. SO! I must be going. Not a lot of things to say since I'm just working and studying for two weeks!

Happy finals week everybody. May the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment