Friday, April 11, 2014

Accidental Light

First actual day off! No class, no work, just a day for socializing. And laundry. Which I cant do at home because our washer is broken. But I'm doing it at Joys house later tonight so we can hang out and everything.

Getting lunch with Bran before he goes to work. Plus I get to sport my new shorts and top. Finally got new denim high-waist shorts and two new tops. They look good too. Anyways, just a day for relaxing and I'm so excited.

Anyways, had a good time last night. Close was good and it was fun. After was fun too. Just a good few days in general.

I've been really busy with scholarships so nothing really important happening before that. I leave for Pitt next week and I couldn't be more thrilled and that's about as exciting as it gets here.

Welp, hope everyone enjoys their Friday like I am!

Here's a few pics from an awesome dinner, the pup, last night, and me not being able to pull off a Monroe.

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment