Sunday, April 13, 2014

Northern Downpour

Well, I guess it would be a southern downpour since its SoFlo but that's not the name of the song.

It is pouring here, well it was anyways for most of the morning. I was at work and it was a pretty smooth day, with the unbelievable amounts of rain no one wanted to leave their house I guess. It was a good day in comparison to yesterday. On my way home though, it seems that in the city of Lighthouse Point there are a lot of potholes that become hidden in the presence of water. So when I go over them or go over a lower part of the ground, I got soaked in water because there was way more than I thought! It was lots of fun, lemme tell me ya.

So I'm going to keep everyone updated on the detox since it actually works.

Detox day one: All I've eaten is a yogurt parfait, an unsweetened black iced tea, a Chai Tea Latte with the Chai bags and Soy, and some carrots. I'm hungry. Mamma is making some sort of fabulous dinner tonight so I'm looking forward to that. In a while, we're going for a walk/run so that'll be interesting. I'm exhausted from work but I'm determined to lose a few pounds.

Anyways, suns coming out of hiding now. Lucky me, maybe I have to sweat now.

Happy Sunday!

xo

Just some inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment