Thursday, April 24, 2014

We Can't Stop

Cliche, I know. Im using a Miley Cyrus song for this post.

But it gets the point across. College students never stop. Especially now. Right now I'm sitting in the computer lab at my school and taking a study break to go get some lunch. Today is my math final so right now I'm doing some last minute cramming before my exam at 3 30. After a while it is recommended to take a mental break and eat because (for me personally anyways) I forget to eat when I study.

Today I'm running on caffeine and tears. Last night I got off work late and ended up having to come home and print out some of the stuff for one of my final presentations because my partners printer broke while I was at work so I ended up having to print everything when I got home so I was up pretty late then doing the rest of the project and putting it together so I didnt need to get up earler. Either way, I wasnt getting much sleep. On top of that I slept pretty terribly.

Tongiht I close again. Right after I finish my final, I need to leave so I'll make it to work on time. On  top of THAT I forgot socks at home. So I need to figure that one out. Today is just not my day.

Anyways, I'm starving so I'm going to dip out and then contune my studying.

Wish me luck on my final!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment