Friday, April 4, 2014

Let The Good Times Roll

What an eventful day. I woke up early, in preparation for a class that got cancelled so I drank coffee and waited until I went to work which was at 2 and stayed for an hour until I went to meet up with Natalie at FAU.

We went to this place at the Promenade, this Japanese place and it was really good actually. I got Miso soup, a veggie roll, and a California roll. After that we went to Coldstone's and I rediscovered my love for Strawberry ice cream. After that we walked by Claire's, and had to go inside because there was a sale on clearance items. It was 10 items for 10$ and I walked out with 11. I bought a scarf that wasn't in the sale too but it was 2 dollars only so I bought it. I got really thick tights that are black, a few cute pairs of earring, these key chains with French fries on them that said Bonjour, matching rings for me and my madre, and a new wallet and necklace and phone case.

All for 10 dollars! I would say its a good day. Lots of fun.

Tomorrow I have work until 3, and then I'm hanging out at home all night.

Hope everyone's night was a good one!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment