Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm Only Human

Human-Christina Perri is a really good song if you want to feel better about yourself. Plus she's an amazing singer.

Well, today was an extremely frustrating day. I'm not going to dwell because I guess I brought on the negative energy myself but it was a bad day.

Last night was a lot of fun. I went to Joys house and we watched the Heat game for a little bit with her family and some friends and then we ordered Chinese food. It was a lot of fun, a lot of recovering has been made and I'm really proud of that family. After we watched a little of the game, we watched Frozen. It was a good night, it was nice to see everyone again.

Only 3 more work days until I leave for Pittsburgh! I am so excited for that trip. Four days off in a row, and a trip to my future home where my best friend lives. I am thrilled. Y A Y

Anyways, having my last sugary drink before I go on a detox with my mom. Nothing but raw or steamed veggies and exercising. Exciting.

Off to bed now though, because tomorrow I will be opening at work and I'm off at two!

Have a good Saturday night peeps

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment