Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kings and Queens

Today I feel very accomplished. I ran my errands, bought some ink and sent off some packages and now I am going to work on my essay. I only have two weeks left of my class and two more papers including the one I intend on finishing today.

So, very accomplished and busy today.

The pod (we thought) was supposed to be here today but it turns our it's coming tomorrow and then we start packing the boxes in for my place! It's all getting very real since I wont have any of my stuff. Up until now it's just felt like I've been moving with my parents but I'm really moving into my own place and its all very surreal.

Yesterday, Rachel was over and we decided to spend a few hours over at Sawgrass mall and we got poured on! We had to park all the way in the back because for some reason in the middle of the day on a Monday and that's when it was down pouring. So by the time we got to the door we were just wet. It was funny though.

Welp, off to make some lunch and finish the essay!

xo


Hair is getting longer! Yes!

Rained on in the name of shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment