Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth Ya'll!

Happy Independence day! The only day of the year people (including myself) get really patriotic for 24 hours when normally they're not.

Today I got my nails done today and it was alright. It was really busy so I waited for while, which I didn't mind all that much. Tonight I'm on pup duty and then I'm going to Rachel's house later and sleeping over. Tomorrow we're doing homework and then I have a free weekend as always!

I got my new planner in yesterday! It's really pretty, I love it! I cant really use it until August but its so cute. Last night I gave Lulu a bath and she was sad about it. Poor thing doesn't like water so I made it quick but her face was priceless. She's adorable. I also made dinner last night all by myself and I'm really proud of it. Learning to make meals before the big move!

We put an offer on the apartment and now we're waiting to hear if it'll be accepted. I hope so because I really love this place! I'm really nervous though. I just wanna hear about it by now! Fingers crossed!

Anyways, hope everyone has a safe Independence day! I'm gonna go touch up on my pedicure!

xo

My New Planner!

But I Don't Wanna Take A Bath

'Mericuh

No comments:

Post a Comment