Monday, July 7, 2014

The Wild Life

Well, my recovery time from the 4th has run out. Friday was great! For the first time, I actually had a great independence day! Rachel and I had margaritas and I'm not gonna get into it but we played pool and we kicked ass and it was just really great.

Saturday we worked on our homework and got chicken tender subs from Publix, and if you've ever been to a Publix, you know that these subs are the best. She had to go to work and I was with the pups for the night.

Sunday I didn't do much and today I didn't do much other than go to class. Tonight my mom is making burgers which I have been craving for some reason.

I've decided to give my hair a break and I'm going to de it back to really dark brown. I had my hair this color in high school and I really miss it. Plus its close to my natural color so when it grows out it wont look weird. Plus the red hair is hard to keep up with which means more money and more stress on my hair. I'm putting a picture of me in high school as an example.

Nothing much else to report other than my weekend. Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend!

xo

I looked really good so I had to post it

Throw back to my high school daze

No comments:

Post a Comment