Sunday, July 13, 2014

Independence

Well, this is an extremely late post because its been almost a week since we found out but...

I got the apartment I wanted!

Yes! We got the one bedroom apartment! We found out on Wednesday night and it was the best news I could've gotten all week! And my best friends were all there to celebrate with me! My mom and I are already planning where everything is going to go and were thinking about what we need to get. I'm so excited that I've started packing most of my stuff already.

I dyed my hair on Wednesday too! I dyed it back to dark brown hair because its easier to manage and much more mature I think. Plus I wanted to give my hair a break from all the harsh dye. But I reslly like it! It looks really great on me!

My mom and Adam do so much for me and I want to take this chance to say thank you for doing all that you do for me. I wouldn't be getting to go to the city of my dreams and I wont have to worry about rent because of all they do for me. So thank you so much!

My week has been pretty slow since I'm so excited to move now and time is moving so slow!

Today my mom and I went to do a little shopping and then had lunch at J. Alexander's. I was determined to have their mac n cheese one more time before I move. I'm also going to have the BurgerFi veggie burger once more before I leave. But it was nice.

I finished my 2nd paper today for English. I kinda wish I hadn't taken the class only because I really wish I had a longer break but at the same time I really glad I did because I can just get the credit and be done with it.

Anyways, I would post pictures of my new place but I would rather just save the surprise and show it when I'm all moved in!

xo

I guess I could miss this skyline

My hair is so dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment