Friday, July 18, 2014

Habits

Things are finally starting to fall into place in Pittsburgh. I have an appointment with an advisor and I called the Starbucks up there about my application and all the packing is getting done.

I'm kinda freaking out about the packing to the point where I had a dream about it last night! It was stressful.

Today I had lunch with Rachel and Joy is coming over a little later to hang out for a bit. I got some new pens for my agenda (I like to color code). I also went to to Marshalls with my mom and found this really cute red tunic! And my mom found a cute skirt! We also went to Target to run some errands and got dinner.

Now I'm relaxing after a very productive day with some wine and Greys Anatomy.

The house is starting to empty very quickly. I have to pack my clothes in to  suitcase because my pod arrives on Monday! So soon already, I cant believe it. I'm thrilled though, I cant wait until we leave! counting down the days already.

Just another example of how Rachel and I are Meredith and Cristina from Greys Anatomy. She's my person. I wont go into it because it's not my story to tell but she's my best friend and we just prove that you find your friends in the weirdest circumstances and always not the way you would expect.

xo

I'm 100% sure we've had this conversation before

No comments:

Post a Comment