Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Gold

So work is dragging on today!

I spent half an hour looking for a skeleton print shirt (which should be easy to find) but it wasn't! Ughhh

Anyways, this week has had a pretty slow start. Yesterday I had class and then was home for a little while and today is pretty much the same. School and work but tomorrow should be more fun. I'll be going over to Rachel's to study and just hang out a bit. My end of the week is more exciting than the beginning.

Anyways, thought I would update you all. Leaving work in about 20 min so I'm kinda just procrastinating at this point. I cant look at any more products today. My head hurts!

I'm so excited to move that I've started planning the layout already in my head. I read my cousins blog (which the link is here) and she's writing about her new apartment and its just getting me that much more excited for my move! It's a little scary though. This is something I haven't done before so its a whole new world!

Anyways, should get back to work now. Break time over!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment